Betty Cutts' Blog

I love Jesus and appreciate his life that flows through me to love others. I hope you enjoy a window into my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Morehead, Kentucky, United States

Betty is a housewife and community volunteer with a Master’s Degree in Elementary Education. She has taught as a volunteer teacher in an English as a second language (ESL) program, and three summer English camps in China. She has also served as a volunteer court-appointed special advocate (CASA). Betty served as secretary for Morehead Sister Cities and spearheaded the Morehead exchanges with Morehead's Sister City - Yangshuo, Guangxi, China. She is a Rotarian and past President of the Morehead Rotary Club. She and her husband David, a retired physics teacher, have two sons, who are engineers with national companies, and four grandchildren.

Sunday, July 10, 2005


Two beautiful women Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home